Trials Bike Shows
Exhilarating trials bike shows for your event
Extreme Sport Shows brings amazing trials bike shows to your next event. Watch daredevil riders pull off insane stunts in a 25-minute, action-packed display of skill, talent and precision. Spectators will marvel at jumps, gap bridging (with no margin for error) and vertical walls. For an even more thrilling performance, we can add back flips to create something truly unique. Highlights of our trials bike shows include:
- Jumping onto 2m high steel boxes and 2.5m high tables
- Bridging 1m gaps
- Scaling 3m high vertical walls
- Back flips (optional)
Get in on the action Book Now!
How our Trials Bike Shows work
We bring our shows to your premises and set up a custom-built rig in just 15 minutes. The system comes complete with full PA system and background music, and our emcee immediately gets the crowd going. Then the action really kicks in with:
- Bike balancing: Volunteers from the crowd try their hand at balancing the 65kg Trials Bike
- Brave volunteers lie down at let the riders jump over them
- 10 – 12 person jump: Our star rider, Brian Capper, clears this incredible distance, jumping over 10 to 12 people!
It’s unlike anything you’ve ever experienced! Book Now!
Brian Capper – Showman
Brian Capper is an SA Supermoto Champion and one of the top athletes we work with – and we’re incredibly proud to have him as part of the Extreme Sport Shows team. He blows the crowd away with his incredible skills, and if you’ve never seen him perform, it’s not to be missed. Brian Capper’s show is:
- World-renowned: He’s toured America, Australia and all parts of South Africa
- Suited to all types of events: From public exhibitions to corporate and private functions
- Ideal for crowds of all ages